View Single Post
Old 11/28/2006, 11:56 PM
Premium Member

Re: Feedback

Quote:
Originally posted by IBASSFSH
I ordered some of this off of his E-Bay listing and never received it. I also paid for priority shipping. It has been over a week now, and can't hardly get him to respond to e-mails.
I don't know whats up with this person, but right now I am out $35.00. I have filed a claim with Pay-Pal, and left negative feedback on E-Bay. I gave him several opportunities to contact me and make this right prior to feedback being left. He has not done so.
I just do not want someone else to get taken. If he shipped it priority mail as he said, its been over a week and still has not arrived. It won't be any good if it does arrive. The ebay name is lareefs, but the pay-pal went to "Estrange". Item number on ebay is 250050471527 since we can not post links.
I will have this to say, the pictured Gracilaria looks good in the above picture, and all I want is the amounts that I ordered. I will be a happy person then.
Good thing you posted this. I was about to order some from him on ebay today. I asked him if he is ok with local pick up but havent gotten a reply yet. Sorry to hear that your going through this B/S.