View Single Post
Old 05/20/2006, 02:59 AM
Pimping the Lady Boys

Al G Blenny
I never mentioned the wholsellers.
Wholeseller who are not well connected and/or special or high end corals are not their goal will not get them from the importers, as simple as this.

Pls read carefully ,I mentioned IMPORTERS(sends to the wholesellers/shops) you got some in 104 st LAX, and more.

EXPORTERS(sends to the importers) means the guys in Indo/Fiji/Tonga/Vietnam etc.

STATIONS(send to the exporter facility) means stations of the exporters which they might own or not.

The main problem for you is that in each of the 3 points I mentioned above you have other people that are taking out all your "LE"corals, for example the Blue Acan that was supposed to go to X importers in America, was just picked up by the guy who is sending the shipment to Y importer in France.
When arrived to America to the importer's facility, you got the jobbers, and you got many people like Mr.Tyree himself who are aiming only at the "LE" corals, as well as some "prefered customer who will get the nice stuff.

So you can understand that there's not much left when coming in your place.
But still this is not making them RARE or LE , there are just people who are taking them on the way.

About the Brown Euphyllia, zoos, shrooms etc. if you think this forum is a mirror of the average American reefer you're wrong, there are hundreds of thosands of the above mentioned corals sold , they are the best selling, at the end of the day your wholseller have to make profit and it might be that these corals are what makes it for him.

About the US exporters, though it wasnt my intention , I made myself clear in the first lines, you can still find US exporters in 104 st Los Angeles.