Thread: Nina...
View Single Post
Old 12/12/2007, 03:41 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Minuteman
Nina,

I truly admire the strength and courage you and GAry have demonstrated through this ordeal. You are both very lucky to have had the opportunity to love as you have.
Funny how we are here on this earth such a short time, yet it's so hard to keep the focus on the reality of eternity. I'm looking forward to the day when I get to heaven and can meet Gary in person. If you don't mind, I'd like to keep little milky as is. It'll remind me of Gary going around heaven and gathering up all the good info so he can let ME know how it is up there...

You ARE blessed to have had him and he you!

I know these words are so shallow, but know that you're not alone...
i find absolutely nothing shallow about words coming from the heart.

please do keep little milky even though it drives other loungers crazy. i, too, look forward to seeing gary again some day. of course, i will know him instantly. since you never met him, you should look for the big strapping guy with a tool belt around his waist, a grin from ear to ear and probably lots of little kids gathered around him begging for a piece of his ever-present hershey bar. if you get there before i do, give him a bear hug for me and tell him i miss him terribly.