View Single Post
Old 02/25/2007, 04:55 PM
Registered Member

Cool! I want some rics too... just keep me in mind.

BTW, you should come check out the new SPS system I setup in the back.... Weve got a few Rainbow Montipora frags, some HOT RED Digitata, some Hot Pink seritoporas & Stylo's, oH that Maricultured colony that we got from ya has turned purple/pink on the tips with teal polyps... so exciting!...
We have got some other pretty nice colored acros too, I moved all the other SPS from the Bottom 100 in the front back there to color them up, Someone came and fooled around with the skimmer cup, dumped it in the sump and all the sps browned up, not to mention, about 50 snails got put in there as well, ... they didnt make it, yuck, .. I had to redo that tank.. Its going to be just for LPS and Clams now...

We've got some of those LUMENMAX reflectors in from SS, and MAN ARE THEY NICE!... if your in the neighborhood, check it out..
We ended up running 2 400watt XM20K's on Mag59 ballasts...

OH, got some Blue Montipora Foliosa's too that KICK "bum"
A nice powdered sky blue color... really nice maricultured peices!

oh my... Im hijacking the thread, sorry.

Anyway, back to this Xeniid Entity...
I think its possible its a species of the Genus Cespitularia.. I mean look at C. Sansiba, its encrusting, doesnt pulse though.. so far as Im aware..

Most "xenia" species grow on stalks, this one doesnt, which leads me to believe its something else...

I think we can rule out Anthellia... ?
Heteroxenia is out too..
Efflatournia is.... out...

Cespitularia species makes sence.