View Single Post
Old 10/05/2007, 04:28 PM
Premium Member

There is no doubt that my tank is brighter with the Lumen Bright Reflectors. I could instantly see areas that were dim are now much brighter! What I like even better about these reflectors is that I am now getting more light penetrating deeper into my tank. This is really helpful because I have so much growth that I was getting shaded and lower light areas in the lower half of my tank. I am now even thinking of selling the mini’s I just bought and trying to fit the Lumen Bright large reflectors in my canopy.

I understand what Hannmeister is saying in his comments, but this is not a bell or curved shaped reflector. If you look down into these reflectors the angles inside create a rectangular or octagon shape depending how you look at it. I think the multiple facets of this reflector helps capture more light and transfer it back into the tank. This is just my thoughts on it, but I can tell you that when my wife makes the commit “Why does your tank look brighter” I know something drastic had to change to make her take notice of the tank.

Thx's.........

Mike