Thread: Tunze nano mod
View Single Post
Old 05/25/2007, 10:56 PM
Premium Member

Very good point made! DIYers by nature don't like to take the marketing materials as facts, only as reference. Otherwise no one would be doing DIYs because only the manufacture's specs would have guaranteed performance and warranty.

On the other hand Roger at Tunze at least now does not claim the 6045 anything but the result of your usual marketing gig. He stated clearly the pricing of 6025 and 6045 follows the pattern of an entry level product vs. a product that can bring some profit for the manufacture. He did not always say that and frankly I was surprised of his current position. Usually a manufacture would not come out just admit the usual marketing scheme they are following. And the fact that his service is second to none should also make the nano owners at ease.

All the rest of the data were tested by the RC members, and I am glad they are based on reasonable methods and logic, and were all explained in detail for everyone to judge their validity. No body here is forcing you to accept those data. I know there are those flat out dismiss any claims by the DIYers, stick to only the manufacture's specs, but the fact they are also reading this thread is good enough for me.