View Single Post
Old 01/10/2007, 08:32 PM
Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid

Quote:
Originally posted by 55semireef
Grim, I think its time you drop the whole SUC thing. FLA just KILLED Ohio State. I don't think many teams out there could do that. The only other teams I see beating OSU, would be LSU, UM and SC. But to beat OSU that bad. No team could have done that.

Grim stop making up excuses for Georgia. They won and they came back. It WAS impressive. Any team that can come back like that is impressive.

Your right on one thing Grim. OSU didn't have a good game BECAUSE FLA made them look like a highschool team. I mean did you see Troy Smith's face. I thought he was about to break out in tears. I felt bad for OSU. Seriously. I really felt bad but then again they talked bunch of smack but could not back it up. Obviously FLA could.

BTW, ECE, I TOLD YA FLA HAD A KILLA DEFENSE.
So florida ripping OSU makes the SUC better? Does that mean when USC wnt 2 seasons without a loss make the PAC 10 the best conference?

Georgia was fortunate to play a pretty good VT team that had two major O line players beat up and couldnt hold it together in the second half. They earned the win but were hardly a better team.

Where was Auburns dominating performance? What about Arkansas? Tennessee got schooled by another one of them little 10 teams.

The MWC, C-USA, MAC and Sun Belt were the 4 worst conferences in the NCAA. Guess which BCS conference scheduled the most games against them? I'll give you a hint, SEC. What a joke.