View Single Post
Old 01/10/2007, 08:12 PM
Here comes the Gators

Quote:
Originally posted by The Grim Reefer
The SUC had 2 bright spots in the bowls, Florida and LSU. None of the rest did anything impresive, Georgia did show they are well coached and showed a lot of character not to give up at the half but they could't stay with VT until the injuries took their toll.

As far as Florida and OSU goes DrB is right (to a point), Florida's offense could do no wrong and OSU didn't have a good game. OK, take away 2 Florida TD's, hell, take away 3. They still would have beat OSU cause their defense flat out stuffed OSU. They were just a better team.
Grim, I think its time you drop the whole SUC thing. FLA just KILLED Ohio State. I don't think many teams out there could do that. The only other teams I see beating OSU, would be LSU, UM and SC. But to beat OSU that bad. No team could have done that.

Grim stop making up excuses for Georgia. They won and they came back. It WAS impressive. Any team that can come back like that is impressive.

Your right on one thing Grim. OSU didn't have a good game BECAUSE FLA made them look like a highschool team. I mean did you see Troy Smith's face. I thought he was about to break out in tears. I felt bad for OSU. Seriously. I really felt bad but then again they talked bunch of smack but could not back it up. Obviously FLA could.

BTW, ECE, I TOLD YA FLA HAD A KILLA DEFENSE.

Big 10 is a joke

OSU is a joke

Anyone that thinks the SEC isn't the best conference is a joke

GO GATORS!