View Single Post
Old 01/07/2008, 10:18 AM
Registered Member

Prices will and have dropped on ALL colors and morphs of aussie acans, to say differentlly sounds shady and makes me question if you are trying to make a buck off of them. Aussies NEVER cost what people were trying to sell them for. The amazing colonies that were being sold for $250 a head a few months back only cost those dealers a tiny fraction of that but because of the craze, people were not only willing to bend over and take it but then come on here and make those dealers out to be great guys

I had this same argument months ago. People on here talking up aussie acans at $200-300 a HEAD and making that out to be a steal and the lowlifes selling them for that to be great guys. They buy them, start threads with photoshopped pics talking about how amazing they are and how the price will never go down, Then low and behold, coincidentally, they have a few selling threads for aussie acans making them an amazing profit.

My lfs, Coralreef farm, has VERY nice multi colored aussie acans for $150-200 and these colonies have between 15-25 heads. Dont know where these aussie price gouging supporters learned their math but that is between $6-15 a head. Much more reasonable and FAIR unlike the $100-250 a head many gougers are charging.

Unfortunately, most of the websites that are supported by the people in this forum think that there isnt a problem with gouging us for a 1000-2500% profit