View Single Post
Old 04/26/2005, 10:10 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by scolymia11111
Spiffman, any pics?

Caesar thats nice bro, I emailed you!

JC WHAT UP! =P. Hey man I have you guys a killer package, been trying to get a hold of that dog you hang with but i never can =). Its ready to ship when you guys are ready to receive! I want my blue tongue! =P. Ever figure out what it is? Get your tail online! Heading to alaska this year so no miami for me =(....but I may fly down for a few days to check you homies out!
HA HA Killer package sounds good! Yeah man we've both been so busy lately we barely have time to sleep!! I thin the blue toung lol ended up being a Sea daisy... I had two of them but they wherent doing well for a bit then started doing well again and now I have to go check to see how they are... didnt want to send you a dieing thing

OH MAN I have to send you a Frag of my Envy Strawberry Monastrea cavernosa... they say its rarer than Acants and micros.. and check this I have yet to see one like mine any where ealse!! Only two people have it so far wich got it from me, one being tyree.

I know you'll go crazy for it its really a killer piece!!

Aklaska huh?! Sounds like freezing fun!! HA HA make sure and bring back an escimo stripper, I hear they are the best!!

Yeah man you gotta come visit again!!

Peace out homie,

-Jc