View Single Post
Old 01/11/2008, 06:43 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by addicted4life
Forgot to mention

Try Mrs. Wages Pickeling Lime for kiling aptasia. Look for it in your local grocery store in the canning section. It's a powder that you can mix with just a little water to make a paste that works great on aptasia, large and small. The thicker the mix the better as long as you can spray it. I like a "blob" to come out and land right in the center of the aptasia. Not a bunch of powder that can blow all over. I use the syringe from a Joe's juice, minus the green tip. Turn off all flow and have at them. They will melt before your eyes !! I also use it for my top-off as a kalk.
OOOH! Thanks for this info. I will give it a shot!!! Of course, the ones in the back that I cant get to their oral disc, what to do then??? Do I just pour it on them?
Also, I have alot of htem. Maybe in the 30'ish # that I can tell. How many should I attack at one time? I don't want the water chemistry to go haywire on me.

I'm broke!