View Single Post
Old 12/19/2007, 10:33 AM
Registered Member

Couple updates:

The HVAC contractor suggested I use a Venmar Air-Exchanger in the tank room. It has an internal filter and a poly-core which will work perfect for the conditions. I will add a 2 kW in-line heater to warm the air from the outside during the winter/fall months. I also have central air in the room for the summer months.

Also, I think I will use a couple DAS EX-1 skimmers for my two frag/quarentine tanks. I wanted a recirculating skimmer that would hand a good sized bioload for 75 gallons. The consensus seemed to think the DAS would be the best choice.

Next, I will have some cabinents with uppers made and installed in the next month. I am thinking of 6' of work-top space with a deep sink. I will also have a mini fridge installed under the countertop.

Lastly, I have my tank stand guy coming back to make a couple more stands. I will have him make stands for the hospital, frag, quarentine, and seahorse tanks.

The air exchanger will be installed around the 1st of the year and Scott will hopefully have my two frag/quarentine tanks done soon thereafter. The cabinents will be around the 1st of Feb.