View Single Post
Old 05/22/2005, 02:38 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr James
Uh, excuse me, but I never got my money back. PayPal and RC excused Wedfr, (and all his other alias's) from their websites for poor practices. I still have the pump and as far as I know, PayPal has his money. PayPal isn't going to give his money to me as I eventually got the product. Where everything went awry, is when Danny didn't send the pump out after he collected the money. This case is closed in my opinion. Bladze, you can attempt to drag my name through the mud, but as everyone can see, my references speak of my good reputation. Bladze, are you sure I got my money back from PayPal.
That's crap. I used to be eBay power seller and have been using Paypal for long long time. Paypal never held anyone money. You make claim with them. Paypal give the seller a period of time to respond with a tracking number or proof of delivery. if the seller doesn't respond in that period, they give the money back to the buyer. Even after the seller transfer the money into his/her checking account, paypal will withdraw the money back (that's the reason why they had to pay out millions of the dollar for the settlement of the law suit). I don't drag anyone in the mud. That's how I see it so far. And about your reputation, I don’t know you and what do you use for your references? Based on the number you posted? It doesn’t mean anything to me. Some people surf this board and rarely post. Some just like to zap every 5 minutes.