View Single Post
Old 05/13/2005, 07:06 PM
Moved On

"A simple - "I will work with you and Fed Ex to resolve the broken tank and get your money back to you as soon as possible" would have gone so much further."

The funny thing is that that's EXACTLY WHAT I SAID TO HIM.

Besides, as far as the corals, I ship however people want. Why would I make people have them shipped priority if they want overnight? I'm not sure what your problem is, but you're really not helping anything, nor making any real points at all.

"I have had to take things back before - even though I offered no guarantee to do so, it is called good business practice."

Yes, didn't you read where I did that too?

I just wanted this issue to be resolved without a huge racket, but obviously Craig is the kind of person that loves to make a scene for no reason. Everything seemed fine, and yet he suddenly started up with all of the crazy accusations. I'm just trying to protect my reputation. Excuse me if you consider that to be "making a racket"; I highly value my "business practices" (and I'm not even a business) and always treat the customer right, so it really gets under my skin when people try to make me look like that isn't so.