View Single Post
Old 12/16/2007, 01:13 AM
Registered Member

I cant remember but I saw a new gt40 that they pulled off the supercharger and dropped a couple of turbos on it. He was running about 650 still tunning wit the base motor.

Yhis is going to be on e heck of a dream tank..Congrattss
Quote:
Originally posted by Oldtimer
I agree with an earlier comment about car options. Go with an '03 -'04 Cobra and boost the heck out of it. I've always had a mustang until the wife got sick of seeing me in the garage all the time. I finally bought a nice "family car" - '07 Volvo S60R and when it's paid off in a couple years, I'm picking up an '03-'04 Cobra and adding twin turbos'. Check out Hellion Turbo Systems latest kit for this engine - unreal! Vipers just never did it for me. For that money, I'd get a Z06 or 911.

But, you made the right decision. I'm in the beginning stages of building a large reef as well and I wouldn't trade it for another car for a second.

I also recommend the Euro mini split A/C units. I plan to install one in my tank room which will also be located in the basement. Seems like a reasonably priced unit can be had for around $1k precharged with refrigerant.

(Red House for my 425 system)