View Single Post
Old 04/13/2007, 09:12 PM
Yellow Shirt MACNA Peon

1) dont be so judgemental towards me. I do not appreciate it.

Perception. I am generally a judgemental person, and since this is the internet, you are pretty much free to take what I say however it suits you.

2) I by LR for LR to put in my tank not for pods. You are stupid and ignorant if you buy LR for PODS ONLY at anywhere from 6-10 bucks a lb why not go out and buy you some live pods from your LFS or off the net. MUCH cheaper!

Ah, forgive my stupid ignorance there, perhaps I should have spoken more clearly, and said "the life on the rocks" is why you buy live rocks. I left off that $6-10 per pound is too much for live rock.

3) I made a refugium to house macro algea and marine plants. Not to grow pods. I have recently purchased some chaeto and with it cam lots-o-pods "ooh ahh". That is the reason for the explosion of pods in my tank.

Well, perhaps a posted sign in the refuge? "No pods allowed"

4) you are not in my house and you are not looking at my "t-rex" size pods....lol at the t-rex comment you made! anyway it doesnt matter if they are just eating detrivore on the skirts-they are messing up my zoas and i do not like it!

Hmm. You aren't in for much fun in this hobby if you are going to insist on micromanagement of your tank. Wait until you get some aiptasia, that's going to boil your kettle.

5)I got the new manderin today I hope it does well and solves the small pod population i have. I don't like the 6-line wrasse so i chose the madarin instead.

I wish your madarin well. He will have fine eating, and benefit (somewhat ironically) from your refugium's pod production capability.

Also, perhaps lighten up a bit. My post was not intended to attack you, merely point out some inconsistancies in your design. There is a lot of knee jerking and assuming done in this hobby. This board by its very nature seeks to combat both.

Good luck with your tank.

S !

"With great power comes great responsibility"
"PMAS VP has no powers"