View Single Post
Old 10/31/2007, 06:52 AM
Garbologist

Quote:
Originally posted by Phyxius

Their reply when asked what the difference was between the models:

The only difference between the mag7 and model 7 is the length of the cord the mg7 has a 10’ cord where the pm7 has an 18’ cord. The other pump you asked about (750) is a replacement statuary pump and is made and packaged differently. I hope this helps,

and another reply when I asked if they were alike otherwise and their reply:

No, they are not the same the mg7 & pm7 have a 3 year warranty where the 750 has a 1 year warranty and is meant for a statue base.

Bottom line comes down to one thing, what was advertised and what was sent. It doesn't matter if the only difference is one is grey and one is black. If you said it was a Mag 7 and it's not then you are in the wrong, and is not acceptable on RC.

I think this thread has gone far enough. oceancube, I'm leaving it up to you on how to handle this. If you have anything to add do it in a PM. Please do me the favor of using shorter sentences with periods so I can better understand what you are trying to say. Your long rants are difficult to comprehend.

We are not eBay. We don't have time for this kind of thing and I won't turn this into a debate from either end, no matter what Debi and I decide. We get this resolved now or we do what we need to do on our end and that will be the end of it.

Closed for now.

The Tribal Wisdom of the Dakota Indians, passed on from generation to generation, says that:

"When you discover that you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount."