View Single Post
Old 10/30/2007, 09:40 PM
Premium Member

oceancube78,
I have tried in multiple PMs and in Paypal dispute to please get you to get the info from Danner on the pumps. I even offered the direct email to the person there who answered my question about them. You keep refusing saying I dont know what I`m talking about. Why would the maker of the pump lie about their own products. Here is a recap from the first page of this.

Their reply when asked what the difference was between the models:

The only difference between the mag7 and model 7 is the length of the cord the mg7 has a 10’ cord where the pm7 has an 18’ cord. The other pump you asked about (750) is a replacement statuary pump and is made and packaged differently. I hope this helps,

and another reply when I asked if they were alike otherwise and their reply:

No, they are not the same the mg7 & pm7 have a 3 year warranty where the 750 has a 1 year warranty and is meant for a statue base.

Can we please just get you to accept the facts on this and that they are not the same pumps. Can I give you the link to the person at Danner or will you please take the pdf file I was given by them clearly showing them being separate model lines of pumps. I keep offering and you keep refusing saying I don't know what I`m talking about. You now accuse me of having a old pump pictured and yours is the one that replaced the Mag7. Your are using this as a refusal for refund now.
You have escalated a simple thing of getting your pump back and refunding our money. I was polite until the 3-4 th pm and getting called stupid and not knowing what I was talking about. From the get go you have said tough I`m not refunding anything as I have sent you a working pump even if it does not say Mag7 as you had posted..........

I have tried to help you get the facts and you refuse and thats the reason I escalated it. I was polite in the beginning saying it was not the same and I would send the pump back for a refund. You yourself have taken this farther with not accepting the facts.