View Single Post
Old 12/27/2004, 10:49 PM
Registered Member

As for the drum set, like it was stated revenge can be sweet... My sister and I used to do this when our kids were smaller... We used to search for the noisiest gifts possible, or the most annoying!!! It was sooo much fun, then when we'd babysit for one another, we'd send that gift right along if it was small enough... The drumset that I bought her sons the one year was the best ...
We did some returns today, not bad at all... Some jeans for my 11 yr. old just needed a different size, her watch needed some links taken out, and my boys sweatshirt had to be returned as it was a zipper front... he won't wear it... and my youngest had a Bratz mini bus to return, as she got the same thing from my brother... Hopefully we will return to the Mall this week, and finish up their spending of the $$$ they got back... Still debating on whether or not to return the Panasonic dvd/vcr recorder or not ... Not sooooo bad at all...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

TheBimbo

so...what are you wearing...?

panties...?

lace panties...?

that's what I'm wearing - ScubaDave and the telemarketer...

Life can be short, just like me... Live it to the fullest!!! Family is always there for you NO matter what, just like a "true friend" would be... A cheat is a cheat, and are always busted...