View Single Post
Old 01/11/2008, 07:16 AM

What I can tell you after meeting with Chris from Biomatix a couple times now, he is a perfectionist. Everything he has done with the company is as good as it gets. I pay attention to all the minor details. I think what also made me feel better is that he has great financial support behind this product. If you are ever in Houston, you have to meet Chris at his place and you will understand what I mean.

The product is definitely not beta anymore, but he is more focused on the commercial side than releasing to the consumer line right now. Since I am a customer of ADG and of AE (AGE), I was able to purchase the controller. These companies are the biggest in Houston when it comes to Aquarium maintenance and custom design work. Chris works a lot with them to remotely monitor their clients commercial aquariums. For example, he was showing me a new install of Veritas here in houston and how he was monitoring it remotely. Commercial clients arent readily available 24/7 and this is where Chris comes in to make sure they dont come to a disaster the next day. He can custom install it & custom program it to the clients needs.

Also, the price isnt the same as it was 2 yrs ago. I've also been waiting for this controller and I will take a run at it and see how well it performs. I will keep you guys updated.