View Single Post
Old 05/27/2004, 10:15 AM
Keeper(?) of Tim

Tim has heard your requests...

He has since ordered me to clean his dwelling before taking more shots (he's become a recluse again and is only willing to come out if he looks his best).

Had to change the filter in his home early on in May due to a mechanical failure... the tank looks horrible at the moment as it continues to adjust.

He still tries daily to write responses back to each and every one of you, but cannot hold his water long enough to clak-it-out on a keyboard and paper doesn't last long in his tank. It's one vicious cycle of a problem. In the interrim he's ordered me (again with the orders) to respond and to let his fans know that he adores you all and will grace these pages again with a story soonish... like maybe Tuesday (since I'm off and he can't take pictures of himself - digi-cam hates water).

His roommate is still a nervous little wrasse who attmepts suicide (poorly and ineffectively) at least once a week by jumping into the light. It's sad really.

Tim has molted again. He grows stronger each time and bigger too of course. He has taken to bashing the bottom-post of a neat surface-skimming adapter to his new aquaclear filter.

He's also officially moved out of his original 'apartment' and dug-out some new digs underneath the remaining rockwork.

He seems genuinely arrogant... er.. excitedly looking forward to a new picture shoot (right after I sand-vac and scrape the glass to full transparency again).

Enjoy!

Zoanthid collector, Monitpoa sp. afficianado, Yuma snob and fan of the Mantis family.