View Single Post
Old 01/09/2008, 01:25 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Dakota Reef
What are the chances that the "new" male had begun to change over earlier but it was so subtle you hadn't noticed it yet. The original male though, certainly would have noticed the changes which may have caused increased aggression between the two contributing to the demise the older male. The transformation already underway now begins to speed up even more, what with his newfound dominance causing his hormones to rage unabated.

Cause of death: It wasn't natural causes......it was murder!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist when I saw you were an attorney. Love the Boy's trophies. Go Opie Romo!!
It's possible but i dont think so. I didnt look at them really closely but like i said, me and the wifey were looking at them and commenting on them Sunday night. It's possible i didnt notice the new male already starting to change but i think i would have if she already was changing.

That would help to explain what happened to the old male though. I'm really stumped at to what happened to him as he always seemed healthy and happy and ate like a pig even as late as Sunday night

p.s. GO COWBOYS!!