View Single Post
Old 11/09/2003, 09:56 PM
VILP

Quote:
Originally posted by Fishy1
Love your little froggie I've got a red painted frog named Dudley. He's about 4 inches long now. I got him when he was the size of Bumpkin.......gotta lov'um!

Fishy1
Do you have any pictures of Dudley? How long did it take for him to go from 2" to 4"? What do you feed yours?

I have a second frogfish (unidentified species, 1.5") that was all red, w/ no bumps, but it turned all black (except for white "fingernails"). I don't have any pictures of him yet though. He has a little house inside by clam tank, but will move into a 39-gallon tank (actually a countertop refugium) as soon as it is set up. My husband nicknamed him "Fuggly!" I have to keep the two separated because they are likely to try to eat each other!

Technoshaman - thanks for the link, though I wasn't able to view any movie. I sent a note to the website owner hoping to find out what the problem might be.

seamaiden - I will undoubtedly be able to get some good shots when Fuggly moves into his larger home. I'll let you know when I do.

Cheri