View Single Post
Old 09/10/2003, 11:19 AM
Registered Member

Ok.....I don't want to fight with anyone and I really don't want people fighting back in forth in this thread to get it locked. So please everyone stop getting at each others throats.

The majority has agreed I am entitled to the money which I am. 100%.

wedfr: I don't want to argue with you about anything. You are more then entitled to your opinion. I just want to make a couple of comments on your posts.

One thing you said was that if I had a product worth x amount of dollars and I insured it for 2 million dollars, i wouldnt get 2 million in insurance....well i agree with you. I didnt expect the $200 at first. When the package arrived I called Fedex to make the claim, and I told them I wanted to make a claim for $130. The price of repairs and the price I paid for shipping. The girl said, "oh...that's not how they do it, they'll just send a cheque for the fully insured amount after inspection." I said, "So I'll get the full $200?" She said "yes sir, that's the way they do it."

While in a 2 million dollar claim it might not be so simple...but in my case I was entitled to the full amount of the insured amount.

Also, whether Kasei paid any extra money for shipping or not has NOTHING to do with me. I agreed to a price...If shipping was more he could of came to me and told me of an increase....He paid any extra amount on his own without ever telling me until a claim is filed? THAT is what I call shady business.

As you have seen, there was a message sent to me from Kasei where he blatantly stated I would have the sump and the free money. It was agreed upon. Regardless of whether we made that agreement or not though, I was still fully entitled.

I really find it hard to believe that some people see this situation as being in favor of Kasei. Like I said before, all I really wanted was the amount for my repairs and shipping. I couldn't even get that. It was a very selfish thing he did. I've even messaged and emailed him since asking just for the $100 for my repairs....to no avail. I get no form of response.

I know I got ripped off here. There really is no argueing that. I've gotten almost 3 pages of support in my favor. The whole point of this post besides a last ditch attempt to get my money was to inform the other ReefCentral members that Pseudo Boy should be avoided. He did this once, he could do it again to someone else. He screwed up the progress of my new tank by over a month and I wouldn't want anyone else to be treated the same way.