View Single Post
Old 04/22/2005, 10:35 PM
midnight desperado

I do not live in that area, nor am I a part of this club.. but from what i have read about the club and about Terry lang himself..(what this thread is about) I would never support any of his ideas in any way.. He has ripped off a fellow reefer, been dishonest and posted under many names, and runs away from problems he has brought upon himself... I have visited the new website, and have tryed to understand his actions... I can't.. Why would you not take the support of a LFS? unless their busness is no up to par I see no reason... Why would you move your club off RC if you haven't done anything wrong? Why would you post under difernt names to try to clear your name? These are dishonest actions IMO and I am glad he is no longer a part of RC.. with the amount of stuff that is sold here on RC, every time there is a problem and somebody is dishonest we come closer to losing our ability to use RC as a means to buy/sell stuff.... To support somebody who can't deal with problems brought upon himself is just as bad IMO....
"If you don't test for it, DON'T ADD IT!!!!"
"Always strive for the optimum environment, not the minimum environment" -BrianD-