View Single Post
Old 05/22/2005, 02:26 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by skdjhfwerf
Bladze info is in fact correct. No one has ever come foward and said i stole or screwed them. They always got their stuff. Mr JAmes has in fact gotten his pump and his money back from paypal. He seemed to try and be helpful to get the money back to me but i never got it back so he got a free genx Pump or at least i never got paid for it and paypal has the cash.

ostrow i sent you an email check it. I really hate when people say i stole from them espeically when you were already in posesion of your skimmer ostrow and sent it back. I am fixing it out of my own pocket and time before fedex claim even came through. ANDDDDD i gave you a free Euroreef impeller out of my own generosity. I mean come on
I don't know what you are saying but what I am trying to say here is ... has anyone got screwed by Wedfr a.k.a. MDLR1 a.k.a. Reefcurrents? Look like he is only slow in shipping. And all the people here gang up on him and bashing him but in fact they got the stuff he sent to them and they claimed paypal for money back. Look like some of you screwed Wedfr a.k.a. MDLR1 a.k.a. Reefcurrents instead.