Thread: Nina...
View Single Post
Old 12/08/2007, 11:21 PM
Registered Member

Wanted to pop in to say Hi Nina . Hope that your heart is getting lighter every day.
I do want to say something however.
It is just my opinion, having gone through loosing my spouse.
I threw away a lot of things that I regretted later on and wish I had not done so.
The memories were so hard when I looked at them so soon after my loss and I thought it best to get rid of those memories.
What I wouldn't give to have all of those things back to pass on to the kids and grandkids.
So please, if something makes you burst into tears, just toss it into a box and put it under the bed , out of site.
Later on, when you are feeling less stressed, lonesome and feel like things are getting better , these things will be a comfort to you.
I am sending you much love and know that I think of you every day and know the pain you are still feeling and will for a while yet.
It stays raw for a long time, but it will ease and you will be able to look back on this time and know that you came through it all with the spirit of your beloved Gary helping you through it all.
Your little gheco .