View Single Post
Old 06/11/2007, 05:59 AM

Ccondo, yes I have had some issues with fish jumping out. A recent event with my Flagfin Angel where he decided to jump out. I was stunned when I saw him on the floor. He was eating very good and one morning I was leaving for work and noticed it about 7 ft away from my tank. Something must of scared him and he darted out of the tank in the middle of the night. I have to admit, it was pitch dark that night and I have no moonlights. Maybe he was having a nightmare. Anyhow, I have had a clownfish, dartfish and I think that's it that made it on the floor. The blue dartfish story... well.. I came home from the store after purchasing him. Then put him in the tank. 1 hr later my daughter says.. dad.. the dog ate your fish! I said huh? and I thought she was joking. then I said what do you mean and I quickly looked around the tank and couldnt find him. Then she said.. the dog ate the blue fish. He jumped out and the dog (yorkie terrier) ate him. I couldnt believe it.

Maximus, do you mean the R8? I didnt realize it was already out? They had a special event and it was there:
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=97994

I cant believe how many of you are car enthusiasts. That's good to know! makoj owns a viper, naka has had a m3 for the longest time and used to have a porsche, frisco has an amg or something similiar, maximus and his nsx and so on what expensive hobbies we all have.