View Single Post
Old 07/19/2006, 07:49 AM
President emeritus, ORCA

Pillz isn't going to do anything to help reefers. Why do you think he was charging 40 per polyp for something he got 500 polyps for $30, not 300, not 3000, 30. He got a whole new setup for some of his purples. He is also no longer allowed to sell or trade here. He(the general "he", meaning people like him) is the reason our hobby cost what it does. Taking advantage of our reefers. I made a point of this the first attempt of him selling them after he mentioned in a thread "I got 500 polyps for $30" and then he mentions that he doesn't keep zoanthids and that he was getting another huge rock of them and that's why he needed to move these quick. I would be surprised if you see him answer this, heck if you see him on the board at all. Once he can't profit from a situation, it's peace to them and onto eBay. He is the antithesis of everything good in our hobby. We should start a coalition to stop these people before they destroy our good. His polyps were probably receeding before he sent them. Look at his posting history...EVIL PEOPLE DESERVE NOTHING BETTER IN RETURN.