View Single Post
Old 02/12/2006, 02:59 PM
Moved On

Quote:
Originally posted by ficklefins
Here are some rules people in the last Zoa Swap agreed upon. We can change or alter these any way possible.

-Each person has to supply at least 2 trades with at least 5 polyps on each frag.

-You can contact your trade partner/s for further trades or purchases.

-Don't send your ugliest frags--if we all keep faith and try to circulate frags that are actually nice and desireable, none of us will get stingy because "well, I didn't get a nice frag so I'm gonna send out an ugly one too"...this will be *much* more successful if we avoid sending out the uglies.

- Zoas are sent in a thermos with a heat pack via US mail 2-3 priority service.

- You can offer as many trades as you want. I think I saw someone doing 6 last time.

What do you think?

In the last one someone took the lead and collected names addresses and #of trades. Then he did the pull a number out of the hat deal and assigned partners.
we can do this way I will draw names and pair them up. the only thing is when I draw names you are responsable for contacting the other for his or her address. that way there is not one person holding the load.if you want to trade or buy more than one that is up to you and whoever you trade with. I will draw and pair up the names on sunday Feb 19 2006. All Zoas will need to be sent in a thermos with a heat pack via US mail 2-3 priority service.

Last edited by maggiesaqsup; 02/12/2006 at 03:17 PM.