View Single Post
Old 02/12/2006, 12:55 PM
Moved On

This is chain mail for frags! Here's how it works: the 1st person buys a thermos, picks out a frag, and sends it out to the 2nd person on the list. The 2nd person receives the thermos/frag, picks out 1 of his frags, puts it in the thermos and sends it out to the 3rd person on the list, and so on. At the end of the list, the last person will send their frag/thermos to the first person on the list to complete the circle. Everyone gets a new frag, and you only pay for shipping! Since I started this, I will be the first on the list, buy the thermos and send out the first zoas frag. And I'll get my thermos back at the end!
We let this run for anyone who wants to get in on the thermos trade. If you'd like to participate, please post in this thread. On 2/19 at noon, I will let my 12yr old son draw names and post the results on here. If you don't plan on sending your zoas and are not serious about this, PLEASE do not enter. I won't be responsible for anyone backing out and another member not receiving their zoas.
When I will post the names, they will be in the order that their names are drawn. You will need to contact the person listed after your name to get their mailing address.
I hope their are other reefers as excited about this as I am!
Keep in mind, there are no size limits to your frags, but ask yourself if you would want to receive the frag that you will be sending out.