View Single Post
Old 01/04/2008, 04:44 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by USC-fan
Yeah I have also doubt my tests. I went ahead and brought all new test kits and even some calibration fluid for my refractometer. lol

What salt did he replace? The whole bucket? Might be worth sending in a sample if i can get the bucket replace.

Got to say i'm glad drf&s didn't have to eat the cost!! At least I don't have to worry about finding a new salt mix.

Please keep us update on how the new salt tests!!
Yes,

They are replacing the whole bucket. I expained to Bob that the good folks and Drs Foster and Smith had already sent me a replacement bucket, but he insisted on sending me one as well...

I also would not be so sure that the Drs aren't eating the costs of the salt they are sending out. As I stated the Aquarium Systems folks want to verify the salt is actually bad. Without batch numbers on the bucket they have no way to tell who's salt is good and who's is bad without testing it. The good Drs could just be sending out salt because this is a wide spread issue and they are key on customer service and satisfaction!

I have not tested the replacement bucket that I recieved from the Drs, but I'll test both buckets in time and let you know my results.

For now it is just good to know that the manufactuer is standing behind thier product and ensuring customer satisfaction.

Ben