View Single Post
Old 06/22/2005, 09:56 PM
1coral;qd;prn

just turned 23.. still have about a year left up @ UConn.. car accident caused by a drunk driver on new years eve and the 2 months @ the hospital afterwards kept me outta this past semester @ school.. had 2 29g's up until end of March/beginning of April when I decided since I was home all the time unable to do anything else, might as well upgrade the tank.. transferred the two into the new 75g that I have running! Built the stand for this myself for just a few dollars as my grandfather was a carpenter and we had all the tools and a BUNCH of 2x6's around. Fun project!

Kobe the PinkSpotted Watchman Goby i just picked up this month at our local reef club meeting

CandyCane coral I got from a club member while his tank was experiencing some heat problems as well

7 polyp ricordea rock.. a bit crowded on each other but i'm too scared to try to relocate these guys

putting the primer on the stand

have to use the kitchens' stepstool to get into the tank since I built the stand so high.. to give plenty of room for a 29g sump/fuge and so that I wouldn't have to bend over as much to look at the tank