View Single Post
Old 01/10/2008, 02:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by sufunk
Your right ryansholl, we do have a choice and i make the choice not to get reamed by the online vendors. However, when 90% of the people come in here and say the price is fine and justified and they have no problem with it, the vendors have ZERO incentive to make their prices even remotely reasonable.

As a matter of fact, some of these vendors are participating in this thread. They must be laughing their #$#$% off that not only have people not caught on to how bad they are getting screwed but they are actually on here thanking the vendors for screwing them.

As for the people ridiculously claiming they have never seen or heard of $100 a head aussie acans, everyones buddy has them on his website RIGHT now for well over that. He right now has acan lords for $150, $275, $350 and even $600 a polyp. Yep, thats right, $600 a head for a aussie acan Anyone who is trying to claim he isnt making about 5000% profit by charging $600 a head, PLEASE get me some of what you are smoking!
Your having a very hard time understanding ecominics 101. Are you just upset because you can't afford them? Their must be a market for these prices, or they would not sell. Vendors prices are determined by what people will pay or the vendor makes no money selling them. I really love people like you. All you do is complain about how much people are making. Either don't buy them, or do something about it. Start your own frag business and under cut them.( I am sure you would not take the risk).

Some would say $500/hr for a laywer is a real ream job. I am sure you beg to differ.

Get over it!