Thread: Clamtastrophe
View Single Post
Old 12/29/2007, 12:43 AM
Keeper of the clams!!!

If your refugium still is a hang on it should be getting some of your display lighting indirectly too. it sounds like you use water from your display to fill your qt. If this is true I find it impossible to be a param problem since the clam was doing great in the qt. It may retracted from all the movement lately. Give it time.

Have you done any research on flatworms? That is another possibility. Reading up on the other forum it sounds like alot of other customers from the particular lfs are haveing troubles too. Possibly an outbreak of baby flatworms. I have never shopped there but want too soon, it sound like a great store. But I have wonder if the problem stems back to them since it is so widespread locally?

On a side note I feel the comment you made on the other fourum about us isn't too cool. Myself and ez are 2 of the 4 or 5 people on this forum that check the threads dayly and try to help others out. We see your problem almost weekly. This thread isn't getting alot of responses because I think the others of the 4 or 5 are away on holidays. I am sure they would agree with myself and ez.

The other thread is saying pm, I think from your expierience you have the ability to diagnose pm and from what you are saying it doesn't sound like pm.

That should fix it everything right???