View Single Post
Old 11/11/2007, 06:43 PM
King of the white corals

Quote:
Originally posted by bigian
Wow!! thats a stand up guy in my book!! A person that takes responsibility, ...
Not to be the big crabass....but a stand up guy in my book, doesnt lie or force reputable buyers/sellers/hobbiests like myself to post threads such as this to reach a resolve.

I recieved a partial refund of $200 which is what i requested in the first place before it came to this. So it only costing me $68 for the 2 green palys with red skirts while not so good of a deal, does beat the heck out of paying $268 for them.

Just the same, glad to put this one to bed, thanks for the refund Adam, Moving on.

EDIT- He also left me a sweet little note on the refund he gave me that is WAY to obscene to post here in a family forum such as this. Adam, Im sorry if me forcing you to take accountability for the health of what you sell as well as letting you know you have no business selling and shipping corals with the knowledge or experience you have at the moment made you mad at me.

After all the bonding you and I have had via PM's in the last few days, I gotta say I rather enjoyed your note. Have a nice day.

Last edited by flyyyguy; 11/11/2007 at 07:19 PM.