View Single Post
Old 11/10/2007, 01:49 AM
King of the white corals

So I opened a paypal claim. I thought I might share some more lies from good ald Adam Hopkins.

He is telling paypal that my tank is probably a cesspool, and that the pics I have were taken 2 days after I had the corals so it is my fault they are dead.

WELL...........would we like to discuss the black and white of that??

1. I have the RAW files with the information of what time I sent original pics.. The pics above were updated right before I tossed the corals and the "spiderman"'s I moved to get a better shot than the original. The PM's sent back and forth will match with my original pics sent and the files I have.

2. The PM in which I sent the first pics as well as confirmed the corals were in bad shape from the original note the night before, was sent less than 24 hours after I recieved the box from fed ex in the first place....this is easily proven

And Third in concern to my tanks being cesspools......I keep primarily spos as well as sell, trade and ship primarily sps. I hafve lost less corals in shipping countless boxes of stuff over the last two years, than you hve had die in the 3 orders you have sent out in the last week.

I know Hopsiskab are working to a resolve on one of those orders and im nto at liberty to mention who it was with, but the mods can go look right into our PM's and see who bought the rest of the PD's all were dead within a day.

Last edited by flyyyguy; 11/10/2007 at 02:30 AM.