View Single Post
Old 08/09/2006, 02:19 PM
Reef Tank Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by MacnReef
It seems to me like you paid him to hold it and he held it until you decided you didn't want it. Why should he be forced to take something on the market for x amount of time and not be compensated for it. Especially for your stupid reason...who can't get someone to give them a ride? If you are of driving age, rent a truck from Uhaul for $20 and go get the damn tank.

I say, if you don't go get it, then you paid him to take it off the market for a time period. BTW, I have been through quite a few disputes through paypal, won them all but I must say, I don't think you have a leg to stand on.

Mike
I used visa so no matter what I win.. Yeah u-haul for 20 is cool , but the 1.00 per mile on a 500mile round trip makes that very not worth it... I have a car, not a truck or mini-van... You all side with the seller because he says he was available... I tried to pick that damn tank up twice... and he wasnt available, it wasnt until I asked for my money back he said oh now u can come get it... People say what ya want... I dont care, paypal and visa will get my money back and that'll be my learning lesson...