View Single Post
Old 07/20/2007, 02:08 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 250G
I would love to see your idea of decent coloured corals Chris! Descriptions are always a little subjective of course, but I would say over 80% of the acans that I have seen come from Australia over the last 5 months or so are truly spectacular - comparable to nothing Canada has ever imported for the hobby.

I would like to see some pictures of your decent coloured corals
Assuming we are talking acans here. I do own a few Aussie SPS which are quite nice as well...

:
I'm not saying the colours of the aussie's are not good here, I just meant when I go to the shops to try to get my hands on them The owner usually tells me to get their sooner, but I live 3.5 to 5 hours away which makes it hard.

The display tanks are absolutely beatiful, both with corals and fish, but they are popular for the obvious reasons, making it very hard to get them. Most of the time the corals are sold on the day that they are brought in form the quarantine tanks Sorry for the confusion.

Nice corals there Fliger, They are what i'm talking about, I would love to get them, but only see them in displays. They are always sold

Sorry for any confusion I've caused.

Cheers

Chris