View Single Post
Old 01/11/2008, 07:53 PM
Where the future begins!

Quote:
Originally posted by jpfelix
at least my neighbor lets it out once a day to chase the horse.

i've never understood why you'd have a "pet" cat or dog that you don't want inside. for us pets are part of the family. so unless we're sleeping outside....
I completely can sympathize with that. Our old room mate brought home a boxer one day without our permission. Needless to say, it wasn't a dry mouth boxer, but a drooler. It got to the point to where it tore up the house enough that we pretty much required him to leave the dog outside when we weren't home. Our room mate got to the point where it stayed outside permanently. I felt deeply for the poor pup, but our room mate was one of those people that if you care for it once... it becomes your responsibility solely. Unfortunately because of the irresponsible nature of our room mate, we couldn't do anything but sit back and watch. It killed both of us inside. Thankfully he doesn't live here anymore, so when we decide to get a dog of our own it'll be spoiled senseless like everything else in this home.
Do evil in return."

“Those things that nature denied to human sight, she revealed to the eyes of the soul.”