View Single Post
Old 04/09/2007, 12:01 PM
Actiniaria Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrismo
I keep my display tank at 84+ degrees, which is warmer than most people. That could be the reason some of my manila clams have died. I have a dozen more in there now and they seem to be doing well. None died on acclimation this time.
Chris

RedSonja -
I've been playing WoW for the last 2 months- Its such an addictive game! Lvl44 hunter.
I do think the higher temps stress them from my experience. But I'm happy with the job they're doing. I don't want nitrates to go to zero in these tanks as I'm using the larger one for bta propagation.

I should change my signature, I played WoW from closed beta test until the middle of 2006, got burned out, came back for Burning Crusade and played a couple of weeks and burned out again. Lvl 60 feral druid pvp ranked Knight on Durotan and several mid-40's on a dozen or so other servers. Right now I'm in the beta for LotR online and it's okay, but probably not going to part me from any money for a subscription. :/ Besides, I am starting a business, I need to spend my time on that instead of games (yeah like I'm not spending time on RC instead of tank maintenance now anyway)

-Sonja