View Single Post
Old 09/25/2007, 09:21 AM
Keeping It Real

I have had problems with only4fudge too... I bought 4 fish from him, a blue sided fairy wrasse, a carpenter's wrasse, a mystery wrasse, and a purple pseudochromis... He changed the price on me 4 times before he finally made up his mind... That should have been a red flag for me... But he said he could ship on a day I was off from work and there were a couple of pos feedbacks in the thread, so I paid for the fish... Then after two days of him still receiving PMs about the fish posted in the sales forum, I told him to post that they were sold... He said he would do so when he shipped the fish... The day that he was supposed to ship came and went, and he said he had a problem getting the supplies he needed to ship... I informed him that I was only able to receive the fish on that date we had agreed upon because I am self employed and it is hard for me to take time off to receive live goods... I asked him to refund my money and he said he would 2 days in a row after he got home from work. Those two days came and went and I didn't receive my refund... I ended up having to file a claim with paypal... I won my dispute with paypal because only4fudge was ignorant enough to PM me that he "goes through paypal claims like pancakes, all he has to do is send tracking information, and they'll drop the claim" I took a picture of this PM and e mailed it to paypal... They wouldn't look on my RC account to verify that it was true, so that was the only way I could think of to get around that... I'll post the pic when I get home this evening... BUT BUYERS BEWARE OF ONLY4FUDGE... HE IS DISHONEST!!! The only reason I didn't post about this sooner is because the paypal claim was still under review...

Its not a hobby... Its a way of life...