View Single Post
Old 01/07/2008, 05:28 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by sufunk
Really?!?!?! Everyone who frequents this forum(like yourself) knows for a fact that they were being sold for well over $100 a head and up to $300 a head. Three months ago, i was made out to be the jealous idiot in here for speaking out about websites charging hundreds per head and chopping up these amazing colonies for INSANE profits.

Weird,all you have to do is dig up the old thread where everyone is talking up their buddy Clint for selling acans for $150-250 a HEAD. Not sure but i have a weird feeling that you were posting in that thread as well. All his buddies were saying what great bargains they were and the prices were fair and would stay that high.

The funny thing is all the people that said i was completely wrong about him and that they bought whole colonies from him and would post pics, never did Weird???

Business is fine but raising prices to make between 1,000-5,000% profit chopping up living animals is shady to say the least,imo
I really don't remember of a thread where Clint was selling Aussie acans for $150 to $250 a polyp. Maybe Japanese, but not Aussie. If you can dig it up that would be great. I'd like to read it so I can laugh.

I know of only one place that sells or sold Aussie acans for more then $100 a polyp, and that was Atlantis. But they are over priced IMO. But everyone defends Atlantis by saying well they have a huge collection of rarities and you can get it all in one place, and that they are nice people. Thats cool, whatever. But I doubt that they even sell it that much now days.

When the aussie first came around I can understand $100 a polyp. But never $250.

What websites do you keep refering too that sells them for so much? Really I'd like to know.