View Single Post
Old 11/30/2006, 01:53 PM
Registered Member

Stoney Mahony -

Like I said, not a really big deal. I am not even upset, just irritated. There are much worse things that can happen. I know that $$ issues come up and people have to change plans, but I also think it is reasonable to post the experience in this forum so others can read it and consider it in future dealings with beefarmer. Flake sums it up pretty well. I did not say that he was malicious or that I got burned. He just acted a little squirrelly and could have handled it better if he been up front with me. I summarized the PM traffic above, but probably failed to capture the fact that I think he was leading me on. I told my wife 2 days after we made the agreement that I suspected beefarmer would back out.

No where did I say this guy was a bad person or "dont deal with him". I think the tone of my post is representative the experience. Hopefully someone appreciates the heads-up. I agree it does not compare to people who are loosing money or property, but i figure honest feedback is probably worth while.

Thanks.