View Single Post
Old 11/27/2006, 05:18 PM
Registered Member

beefarmer - frustrating experience

One week ago beefarmer said he would purchase some lights from me if I could wait until the 28th for payment. I had 3 other interested parties (nothing firm yet) but shipping was cheaper to beefarmer so i agreed to wait for payment (the pirfce included shipping). I sent a PM asking him to confirm that he wanted to purchase the lights so I could post that the lights were sold.

Beefarmer confirmed he would purchase the lights and asked me to mark the lights as sold.

I received a PM Sunday from beefarmer asking if we "still have a deal" on the lights. I sent a PM confirming we still had a deal.

I then got a PM saying that I would have to wait another day for payment. I agreed without any problem and asked for his shipping address so I could prepare the lights for shipping.

I then received a PM asking if he could break the payment into two parts, one part on Wednesday and the other part in 2 weeks. I responded that my strong preference would be to receive all the payment this week if possible.

I received a final PM stating that he would not be buying the lights, that he was sorry, and that he appreciates me holding them.

Needless to say, this was a little frustrating. No big deal really, but in the mean time, at least one of the other interested parties purchased a different set of lights. I try not to waste people's time and would have appreciated the same courtesy.