View Single Post
Old 01/25/2006, 01:13 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by oama
A. I was not specifically directing this to what you said. It is a common accusation that many are hounding on. If it were true, wouldn't you think they would "induce" all the fish they produce and get top $ for everyone? And more would be available?

B/C. As a matter of FACT, these morphs can and DO just spring from the ocean. Case in point, ORA Picasso clownfish are F1 from a Wild Caught male A. percula that is pictured on their website. He is mated to a WC female A. percula that boarders on being "onyx". (Hopefully, no one will accuse "Onyx Percula" as being inbred).

D. This thread, if you look at the title, is about "Snowflake" Ocellaris clownfish. Not "Picasso" A. percula clownfish. Two different species, as well as two different variants.

I think I know what I have in my hatchery and what I am producing.
Honestly man, everyone has opinions just like *******s. I think the fish look like junk but thanks for stopping by and just picking a fight. And if you looked I added that I was calling but their office was currently closed, thanks for taking things out of context to make you look clever.

PS How do you "Induce" a fish...