View Single Post
Old 01/11/2008, 06:32 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by reefer334
Sharks are very cool but they are very in active.To me ounce the aweness goes away of owning a shark they are pretty boring especialy the ones that you can have in a smaller tank.I think a bamboo would be cramped in your new tank ounce it is full grown but it could be done in a 240,I am sur all of the so called shark experts will chime in and disagree with me so bewarned for bashers.I would got with your trig/puf idea and yes I think a humu humu trig and a pors puf will work fine with your current tankmates.I have about 15 sharks but I spend hardly anytime looking at there tank,I find myself in front of my fish only and my reef .I now have the sharks in a breeding setup,so hoprfully soon I will be supplying tank raised sharks to the public and wholesalers.I am currently breeding eppy's,gray bamboos,brown banded bamboos,horn sharks,white spot bamboos,marbled cat sharks,coral cat sharks and I am now looking for a pair of port jackson sharks.Good luck,Chris
How expensive would one of your eppie eggs be?

I think you could do a shark, I'm really liking my marbled cat. Maybe consider a cortez ray, they are a ton of fun! Very interactive and social, even more so than a trigger!