View Single Post
Old 12/03/2007, 12:14 AM
Registered Member

Well my guy just let go of the fry, well kinda. i kinda thought that he might be letting the fry go tonight or tomorrow so i set up the in tank breeding box(the knex type frame that is wrapped with the small mesh netting. i put it in the tank and turned off all the lights, then i managed very quickly to corner the male and got him in the net and he released the fry in the process. Luckily it was lat ein the maturation process and the fry were all developed and now there all in the holding box swimming around happily.I put a fake freshwater plant in the box for some cover and break up the current for them. Bad news is that my brine shrimp hatched yesterday and so they dont all die on me i put some int he tanks for the corals and anthias and the rest got dumped. my next thing to do is to try to get the brine shrimp to mature into adults and feed them to the other fish so i dont just thrown them away. anyhow....this morning i strted the other batch of brine shrimp eggs and some hopefully may be hatched b4 i go to work so i can try to feed them. if not ill i have to feed them tomorrow night when i get home and i know for sure i should have some shrimp ready to go. They should be ok till them without eating right?