View Single Post
Old 03/10/2006, 01:19 AM
Registered Member

my panther is turningitno a real beast

igot him as a small baby and is in a 150 gallon tank with a huma trigger yellow tang porcupine puffer, green bird wrasse ( he hates him the most) hi fin snapper (him second most)(by the way my bird wrasse hates the hifin snapper, volitan lion they seem to be doing fine so far and have heard of problems developing, have fought over food a fews times but my volitan will grab food then turn upside down pointing his venomous spines at my panther which gets his attention to back off or die!!!! snowflake moray, humbug dasel i cant catch him neither can the grouper or anyone they are trying to eat him , i tore the whole tank apart trying to get him out spent hours until my arms were too tired and aslmost got stung by my volitan while not paying attention to where he was, yellow tang, panther is so far afraid if his razor on his tail fin but is getting more frisky around him especially when crossing territotires, my puffer and him get along th ebest and moray thoughi did see my panther pushing the moray into his lair recently, so essentially i could have a problem on my hand as i have been trying not to feed him as much as often as he is slowly becoming a bigger and bigger terror each day. oh yeah i have a blue velvet damsel about 3 inches and my panther is about 5 now my panther tired to swallow him the other day but spit him out i couldnt believ how big his mouth could open there are scracthes all over the damsel but i cant catch or trap him to get him out and afraid he and domino will be snacks real quick, as far as the huma is he getting nastier and nastier too the panther will not remotelyt mess with him or puffer, hope this helps you some, i have been keeopping fish 6 months