View Single Post
Old 12/17/2006, 03:25 PM
Moved On

It was a local seller, throught the so cal forum. I paid cash when he gave it to me. And although we were face to face, he again told he story of how the item was new, and everything worked except the ballast from the infamous manufacturer that has a history of burnt up ballast and burnt up houses.

I just dont understand how he knew that he would be getting one of the defective fixtures? He is psychic, or just a psycopathic liar...

I have several emails from him, where he admitted that he went inside the fixture, and how he 'fixed' the item that I originally saw and coincedentally contacted him about.

How is it that I could see the exact same thing he allegedly fixed?

He claims that a different wire must have slipped in between the housing and the end cap when he put it together...

But he also admits to getting shocked when he tested it out...

I mean really. You try out a fixture, you get shocked, and then sell it to someone else telling them it is a NEW and in PERFECT condition,,,

His last comment to me via email was "... How would I explain buying something in the used and trading section of a forum, and not expect the item to be used somehow???"

SIMPLE MORON, you told me and everyone in your message, that the item was NEW and in PERFECT ccondition....

And for the poster that suggeest that I am teh magnet for drama, I would ask how to prevent that or rather this last instance, (to be specific), from happening to him, if he were the person to have been unlucky enough to hook up with this seller???

Please be specific in your response please??